A WEDDING AND ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER BASED IN RICHMOND, VIRGINIA
I am SO glad you’re here! My name’s Jamie, and I am a wedding and elopement photographer based out of little ole’ Gloucester, Virginia. If you’re here because you’re planning your wedding or adventure elopement, you’ve come to the right place- and I’m so pumped for you!
I’m based out of Virginia, but I’m more than happy to travel for your love story. Being able to photograph two people in love in an amazing location fires me up, so whether that’s somewhere up high in the Blue Ridge Mountains, or on the coast of California, I’m all over it!
I’m married to my high school sweetheart, Roman, who is also my second shooter on wedding days. It’s a pretty cool gig getting to work with my husband! We recently built a chicken coop in our backyard, with goats hopefully being next on the list of animals to add to our tiny farm!
At our house, music is always playing, candles are always lit, and the laundry is rarely folded. But for more deets, click below to get to know us a little bit better!
We’re getting married!
We’re looking for
WHAT PAST CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY:
“…beautiful pictures and a memorable experience.”
Jamie was an absolute joy to shoot with. She was professional, confident, knowledgeable, and thoughtful with every picture she took. Sometimes it can be a difficult and awkward thing to stand in front of the camera, but Jamie made it so easy and comfortable. I had a fabulous time not only spending time with her, but having the opportunity to see someone use their gift to make peoples lives brighter. If you’re looking for both beautiful pictures and a memorable experience, book Jamie for your photos.
You might be
an ideal Jamie Dunn couple if…
- You love each other with passion and aren’t afraid to show it. Every single day together is a gift.
- You support each others endeavors no matter what, and your marriage is not something to be taken lightly.
- A Friday night dancing together in the kitchen is a Friday night well spent.
- You’ve at least contemplated including your dog in your wedding day (extra points if we get to meet your dog).
- You’re not afraid of a good adventure with even better company.
- Photography one of the most, if not the most important part of your wedding or elopement.
- You want a wedding photographer that will be there for you as a friend on your wedding day, and not just another vendor you send on their way.
Features & Accomplishments